Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

3/11/21

Breathe

"Okay. It's all right. Breathe. Keep calm. It's just your family." 

I've never been this nervous in my life. In a few seconds my parents and my sister will be walking through that door. They will see me for the first time since my transformation. I'm scared. What will they think? I explained them with messages and phone calls what happened to me... I told them about my misadventure with that evil witch of four months ago, and they believed me... They were just radiant to know I was fine. But seeing me in person will be different. My mother will see that I am no longer her "little boy". My father will realize that he has really lost his only son. My sister will see that I am no longer the older brother who has always protected her for the past 19 years, but a thin girl unable to protect anyone. They will see with their own eyes that Mark is no longer there. Maybe it was a mistake to contact them... Maybe I shouldn't have told them the truth. Maybe it would have been better if they thought I was just missing... I don't know. But now it's too late to change my mind. They are about to enter this room. I can only hope that they will continue to love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment