Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

3/26/21

Give me a sword!

"You have always been and always will be inferior to me! Ambushing me while I was hunting is proof that you have no honor. And using one of your filthy wizards to transform me into a woman shows that you are afraid of me! But if you think that this is enough to stop me, you are wrong! Free me from these chains and give me a sword, and I will show you that both in the body of a knight and in the body of a lady I am superior to you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment