Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

2/28/21

Bad mother

"Hi! I came back early today. The supermarket closed early because of... WHAT THE...!?" 

"Hi..."mom"... I wasn't expecting you so soon... Do you remember Emily... my girlfriend?"

Of course I remember her, you bitch! She is MY girlfriend! Or at least she was until two weeks ago! The day when that shaman on the street, hearing us argue, decided to "show us the world through the eyes of the other". That idiot shaman!  

During the quarrel, she criticized me for dropping out of college and coming home, and I called her "loser" for being a supermarket cashier at nearly 50. From what the shaman said, the swap is meant to show us how difficult it is to be the other. But there is a small problem... While I am desperate for this body swap, my mother thinks it is "a funny experience". She is not learning anything! She is just having fun! At this rate I fear that the shaman's spell will never be broken. These two weeks have been terribly frustrating, yet I have done my best. I worked as a cashier, I tried to treat my mother with more respect and above all I agreed to behave like her in front of strangers, so as not to ruin her reputation. In return I just asked my mom to ask my girlfriend for a "pause for reflection" until we were back in our bodies... and now I discover that she was still secretly dating her! What a bitch!

2 comments:

  1. HA! It looks like someone has been seduced by her young male body and hormones. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. In another comment on your site, I mentioned that identity theft captions is that the protagonists can be seen as the villains. In Victorian melodramas, stock characters included the hero, the villain, and the heroine. And what I stated there, applies her.

    The villain is the son who was switched into the mom. The hero is the mom who was switched into the son. The heroine is the girlfriend.

    And the girlfriend’s facial expressions could indicate that she knows about the switch. The mom treated the girlfriend to the best date she ever had. The girlfriend became suspicious about how good he was treating her until the mom had to tell her about the switch. The girlfriend became convinced and told the mom that she made a better boyfriend than the son ever did. Then the mom treated her to mind blowing sex that the boyfriend would have been completely incapable of providing.

    ReplyDelete