Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

2/13/21

One more flower

"I can't believe it. One more flower in front of the house. And one more romantic note from a boy. With this one the count is three flowers and two boxes of chocolates... this week! From three different guys! This town it's full of psychopaths. I'm a boy, damn it!" 

Well, almost. More or less. Well... not physically, but in the heart. 

Up until two months ago I was a regular college student. Then one day I had a very high fever... and boom! The next morning my body had transformed, becoming a female version of myself! I immediately called my parents and after having convinced them of my identity we ran to the hospital. We discovered that I have a very rare genetic disease, of which only 7 other cases are known in the world... I literally had a chance in a billion. My bad luck is literally unbeatable. And there is no cure.

Long story short, I am currently off my studies, at least until I get used to my new body. I went back to live with my parents, and my mother is helping me a lot. I need her help, even if it's embarrassing. Even if at times it seems to me that she is almost happy to finally have a "daughter"... And this thought bothers me a lot. One of the main problems is that the news of my transformation has spread... and apparently it has made me very popular with local guys! I don't know what they find attractive in the hell I'm living in, but it's just making things worse for me. Being the center of attention and feeling observed by men are the last things I need in this complicated phase of stabilization! I hope it's just a fad, and that soon people forget about me and my immense misfortune.

No comments:

Post a Comment