Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

2/5/21

Lady Eleanor

"Maybe I'd better accept that I'm Eleanor. I can't take this frustration anymore. I have to give up all the thoughts of my old life, or I'll go crazy. If I get my body back one day I'll be happy, but until then I have to stop thinking of myself as Tristan" 

Yes, until four months ago I was Prince Tristan, heir to the throne. But now I am in the body of Eleanor, my cousin. My cousin and I grew up together, due to the death of her parents. My parents have been raising her since she was 9. I was 10 at the time, and I was happy to no longer be "an only child". Playing with Eleanor was a lot of fun - she was a complete tomboy! And she remained a tomboy even growing up. Even after turning 20. She never appreciated the life of a court woman: she enjoyed playing with wooden swords and riding in the woods. 

In a small wood near the castle there was a wishing well, able to grant "wishes coming from the heart". Of course it was just an old peasant legend, but Eleanor has always had a thing for that well. Since she was little she has wanted to go there at least once a month, to make a wish. One day I asked her what she wanted so much, and she replied "I always wish the same thing: to be able to live my life as a noble man, free from the constraints of court women". I hugged her, understanding her pain and pressure. She was like a sister to me, after all. 

One morning, the day after one of my cousin's visits to the well, I woke up in her body! And Eleanor in mine! She too was shocked and scared. Apparently the wishing well had granted my cousin's wish in the end... but in an unexpected way! Instead of turning her into a boy, it gave her my life!

In these four months I have wished in front of the well to have my life back every day... but without results. Eleamor is helping me get used to this new life, and she feels sorry for me. She feels guilty about what happened... but at the same time I see that she is happy to live in my body. And I can understand her... her life is much more boring than mine... 

This situation is driving me crazy: I should be the prince, and I find myself being a lady! I hope the well will help me soon, but until then I can no longer think of myself as "Prince Tristan". It is too painful. For now at least, I'm Lady Eleanor, cousin of the heir to the throne.

1 comment: