Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

2/23/21

Anger issues

"This is the worst breakfast of my life. Being married to a witch is a nightmare." 

But it's my fault. When I married her I knew she had magical powers. But she promised she would never use them against me! And she knew my flaws... She knew that sometimes I have "violent outbursts"... And then yesterday it was her fault! She kept making me nervous after a terrible day at work! It was her fault that I hit her! I thought she would understand that I was in a bad time and forgive me... but this morning I woke up in her body! On the bed she left a letter. She wrote me that when she gets home tonight we will talk about how to reorganize our relationship, and made it clear that until I prove to her that I can control my "anger issues", I can forget about getting my body back. All this sucks! I don't want to be stuck in my wife's body for who knows how long! And my eye hurts... Damn witch!

5 comments:

  1. I wouldn't be comfortable with the idea of switching bodies with someone who had previously shown they had no problem "damaging" it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, further "damages" (even future ones) could lead to a permanent "reorganization" of the relationship. I don't think the husband wants to risk...

      Delete
  2. I hope she doesn’t show him her anger issues in his more powerful body. Or do I?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I hope not! But I don't think that's her purpose. I think she wants to "teach him a life lesson"... even at the cost of reorganizing their relationship in order to make him harmless, if he doesn't learn ;)

      Delete