Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

2/11/21

Black hole radiation

Now that I'm back from my mission, I think back to everything I've been through these past 6 months. Being chosen for the first space mission aimed at approaching a black hole to study it has been the greatest honor of my life. We have gathered incredible data, and we have made a huge contribution to increasing human understanding of the universe. But there are still things I don't understand.

We knew that proximity to a black hole could expose me to still unknown radiation. And it's understandable, however strange and unpredictable, that such radiations changed my Y chromosomes, turning them into X chromosomes. But why has my ethnicity changed too? And why did the chromosomal change take place after one month and the racial one after twice as long? There are undoubtedly so many things we have yet to understand about the universe and its mysteries. 

But for now the questions that worry me most are two more. Is this transformation permanent? And above all... How will I tell my wife who I really am? The government has kept secret what happened during the mission, so she doesn't know anything... It will be difficult to accept! And it will be even more difficult to save our relationship...

No comments:

Post a Comment