Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

7/15/22

500,000!

Hello everyone! 
Sorry if I haven't written for a few months. 
In the meantime, this blog has reached 500,000
views! 
And some more captions are coming soon! ;) As
always, let me know what you think about them
with a comment!
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Can’t wait to see what you got in store

    ReplyDelete
  2. New stories are great as always and nice to see you back!

    ReplyDelete