Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

7/20/22

To move on

  

- "But we'll try again, right?" 

- "..." 

- "Emma... why don't you answer me?" 

- "Because I don't think I want to try again. I don't want to waste time and money anymore. Especially for something that I honestly don't think I want. To be honest, I'm starting to like being a guy." 

- "Emma..." 

- "Let's be clear: I'm not going to keep your body by force. If you find a way to replicate the swap, I'll accept it. But I don't want to spend a part of this new life of mine looking for a way to go back to my old life. Not now that I am finally finding happiness. I want to move on, and I advise you to do the same. In six months we have not discovered anything concrete, we have only been the victim of 3-4 scammers and we have lost countless hours in research without results. Think about your new life, don't throw it away for something that will probably never happen. You are my friend and I would like to see you smile again. " 

- "Smile again? How?! While I'm trapped in your body?!" 

- "What do you think is the use of continuing to fight? I think we should accept our new reality. Are you a girl now? Billions of human beings are. You can be happy in that body too." 

- "Never. I can't accept it. If you don't want to help me, I'll do it myself. I'll find a way to be myself again." 

- "Tyler..." 

- "See you soon, Emma. I thought you were a better friend." 

Over the next few months, Tyler continued to invest nearly all of his time in his research, but discovered nothing. The two former "loser" friends have taken two different paths in life. Emma joined the gym and expanded her friendships, becoming quite popular. She feels good about being a boy now, and she even has a girlfriend. Tyler, on the other hand, is even more of an outcast than Emma was in that body. He has practically no friends, he has no passions. He hates the looks he gets from boys, so he doesn't leave the house very often. He can't accept the new himself, or "herself". He doesn't want to accept it. Emma is truly sorry for him, and always tries to invite him to her new circles of friends. Unsuccessfully for now, but maybe she's starting to see some doubt in her friend's eyes in the last few weeks. Will she be able to convince him to move on?

No comments:

Post a Comment