Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

2/28/22

Breakup

  

- "This is the only thing that has changed, Susan. But inside I'm still me. I'm still the man you were supposed to marry." 

- "I'm sorry, Jacob, but this transformation is too much for me. Not only your face has changed, but your whole biology. You and I could never have children." 

- "I know, but we could find an alternative..." 

- "Being a mother has always been my dream, and I need to find a man who can be the father of my children, sorry Jacob." 

- "So it's really over? You give up like this?" 

- "And what should I do? We tried for 6 months to track down your crazy ex to make her undo the spell that transformed you, but she has disappeared into thin air. We didn't find any way to give you back your body. We didn't make any progress in any research. We tried. I tried. But I can't take it anymore. I don't feel like continuing a relationship with a female body, even if there is a man inside. Although I love his personality. I am sorry. I'm really sorry." 

- "I don't know what to say. I didn't suffer like this even in the first days after the transformation. Because I knew I still had you by my side, and you were the most important thing in my life. But now I'm sure of one thing: my ex succeeded in her intent. She destroyed my life." 

- "Don't say that... Your life is not over. You will find a suitable partner for the "new you", you'll be happy again. And I will always be there if you need help. I really hope we will be good friends." 

- "It's too early to talk about it. Now I just need to be alone." *whispering as he/she walks away* "And to cry. Cry a lot. One of the few good things about having this body is that I can cry as much as I want."

1 comment:

  1. Hey friend you okay? It’s been a while since we have seen you writing. Hope you’re well

    ReplyDelete