Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

2/27/22

Don't strain yourself

*Voiceover*: "Don't strain yourself. You won't be able to talk or move for at least another hour, thanks to the herbs I gave you. Well, my work here is done. I think I'll go back to MY home. My big, beautiful home. Take it easy in this little studio apartment of yours. Within two to three hours you should be moving normally, with no side effects. I was quick, I finished well in advance. I thought I needed more time to steal every single part of your body. While we're at it, I'd like to ask you something: did you really think I liked you? Such a shy and insecure man? I'm sorry, but I've been dating you these three months just to get information and be able to steal your life without any problems. But look on the bright side: your personality made you a pathetic man, but a shy and insecure cute girl is lovely! You will have much more success with the opposite sex eheheheh! Oh, are those tears? Are you crying? You were never really a man, were you? I definitely did you a favor! Well, I really have to go now. Just remember that the magic I used prevents you from revealing your true identity, so avoid making a fool of yourself by muttering incomprehensible lines. Ah, by the way, our relationship is over, baby. You are not the right girl for me. Goodbye!"

No comments:

Post a Comment