Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

4/30/21

Ultimatum

 
"I have to be strong. I wouldn't do that, but I gave her an ultimatum. I have to show her how serious I am. Here we go!" *zack*
 
This girl, 20 years old like me, is my nerdy neighbor. Three days ago she somehow managed to swap our bodies. She told me she needed "a short break from her life". I obviously yelled at her to give me my body back, but it was useless. Yesterday I gave her an ultimatum: if she hadn't canceled this swap by midnight, I would have started ruining her physical appearance. When she returns to her body, she will find it much worse than before! She deserves it! Starting with her hair. And if I don't get my body back tomorrow, I'll think of some other punishment! 
 
Spoiler: to convince someone to take their body back, ruining it is not the best strategy. The time required could be considerably longer...

2 comments:

  1. It's nice to see you post again :) I am interested to see where you go with this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe . . . That is sure to backfire.

    ReplyDelete