Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

4/2/21

My sweet Becky

- "Becky, it's wonderful that you are here with me again! I knew that not even death could divide us!" 

- "I'm not Becky! I'm still James! I'm the same guy you kidnapped, I keep telling you! With that ritual you performed on me you didn't bring Becky back to life, but you transformed my body into hers!"  

- "Ssshhh My sweet Becky, you are still confused. In time you will remember who you are. After all, you have come a long way from the grave, so it's normal for you to feel weird." 

- "I'm not coming back from any grave! I'm JAMES! You kidnapped me while I was drunk after a college party. You tied me to the center of a strange circle and you read a formula in an ancient language, but you only managed to transform my body!" 

- "Oh, sweet Becky, how long I've been waiting to be able to caress you again!" 

- "Are you listening to me?! I don't know you! Please give me back my body! Or at least let me go!" 

- "Do you think I could allow you to leave this house? Oh, I don't think I can take the risk of losing you again. I will keep you safe. Here. With me. In this house. We will be happy. We will have a long and happy life. Together."

3 comments:

  1. I mean it in a good way, it looks like Mako's mini movie 'The last piece standing' but this time he transformed the body of a man to that of his deceased wife hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahah I don't know that movie. I'm glad you liked this caption :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks to you too, by the way you can put more stories of Latinas or that they are deported that is quite exciting.

    ReplyDelete