Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

4/3/21

300,000 views!

We reached 300,000 views!

Another important milestone for this blog! 

I'm curious: which caption has been your favorite so far?

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 300,000. My favorite was probably Two days too soon, though Asylum Therapy and My funeral are up there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love All For My Mom’s Sake I’d like to see more stories like that

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the 300k views. I'm glad to see your audience is growing. You make some really interesting and fun to read captions. Keep it going :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I am very pleased to read comments like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done hun! You have some wonderful content. I can see why so many of us flock to you.

    ReplyDelete