Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

4/5/21

I'm finally free

"He's dead. He's really dead. The person who kidnapped me years ago. The monster who changed my body on a molecular level through unknown medical procedures, turning me into a woman. The psychopath who forced me to become his wife by threatening my family. He died. I am finally free. After the funeral I'll go with the lawyer to sign the documents to inherit his fortune, and then I'll be able to go my own way. What should I do? Without his medical and scientific knowledge it's impossible for me to get my body back. Should I start a new life far from here, trying to forget everything? Or should I go back to my family? Would they believe me? Would they let me be a part of their lives? I don't know. I need time to reflect. But surely my life will be better from today. After years of humiliation, I'm finally free. I'm free."

3 comments:

  1. He's dead, he's finally dead. I been changed, altered into this person. I am now. I wasn't even a female. But his experiments turn into her. I even was trained and education to be a woman. But a part of me. Was there, my old self was there, if I didn't do what I was told, act accordingly my family will be hurt badly or killed.
    Now after several years of being his wife. He's dead.
    My first thoughts was what next, I inherit his fortune, his estate.
    But it will do good , but what I want his to return to being me again.
    What is the problem I have bare knowledge of his scientific or medical knowledge, even if I study 10 , no 20 more years I still wouldn't scratch what he knew, plus a have a longer youthful life as a girl. Plus I been a girl for so, so long its almost second nature to me now.
    I could return home, all they could see , is this person who looks sorta the person they knew, and if they could believe me.
    I'm not the same person, thou a part me this , but I'm not, I'm not. That person anymore. Who I am, that I have know now. He did did this to me. And I hate him for it. But I can't help being a woman, acting like one, behaving like one, thinking like one.
    So now I'll be my own person, who that is, I don't really know. I'm a woman, that I know that I can't change. No matter much I want to.
    As I look at him. I still hated him, Am I free sorta. But that part of me . Will linger on in her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t think I’d have the courage to just show up and announce my true identity if THAT ever happened to me. I might move next door and try to start a friendship as the new neighbour but more than that ? I don’t know...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rhodry, great reinterpretation of her perspective!

    greg, yes, it would be very difficult, but it's still her family. How could she live next to them and give up their affection?

    ReplyDelete