Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

5/16/21

The translation

"Yes yes yes yes yes yes!" 

It took me 2 years, but I did it! I managed to translate this damn manuscript! I will finally be able to use it to escape from this body and this life, as did the woman who ruined my life. But before she disappeared with my body, she at least had the decency to leave under her bed the manuscript she had used. If only she had also left the translation of it, she would have saved me 2 years of studies, as well as the frustration of living for 24 months in this body... 

But now this sad story is about to end! I just need to find my body, and I'll be able to repeat the swap. Or, if I can't find it quickly, I might consider getting another male body that I might like to keep. I would hate to condemn a poor soul to relive what I went through, but... better someone else than me!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck finding your old body silly girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think after two years, his original body will be long gone. But at least now he'll have his pick of any body he wants.

    ReplyDelete