Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

5/20/21

We'll make it!

-"Hey, don't lose hope. Curl up on the ground and crying isn't helping us any. Look at me. We'll make it." 

-"We've found another dead end. It's always a dead end! How can you be sure we'll make it?"  

-"Because I'm not going to spend the rest of my life in a woman's body. And you don't want to get stuck in a man's body. So we'll do it, because we won't give up. We'll find a way to undo this curse. I promise." 

-"Ok... You're right... We can't give up!" 

After 3 months it's hard not to lose hope, but we can't give up. Each attempt brings us closer to victory. We will get our bodies back sooner or later! And I must admit that during this "adventure" I have grown fond of this girl in my body... When everything is back to normal I think I'll ask her for a date!

2 comments:

  1. Were they swapped between each other or is it just "luck" that the girl ended up in his body and the one he ended up in belongs to a third party?

    ReplyDelete