Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

12/1/19

Red Hair (part 3)

-"You will have to be punished, Charlotte. Your brother told your father that he saw
you ride today at dawn. How many times do I have to tell you that certain activities
are no longer permitted to you? No more riding at dawn. No more hunting. No
more tournaments, no more archery, no more drinking nights at some inn.
You are a Lady now! You must accept it. The salvation of your people demanded it.
I know you are hating me right now, but I do it for your own good. From today, as
a punishment, your cooking lessons, your sewing lessons, your music lessons and
your deportment lessons will all last an hour longer. 
Do I make myself clear, young lady?"
 
-"Yes, mother. But could you at least ask my brother to give me a break?
Every day he comes to see me during one of my lessons, mocking me for what I
have to do and to boast about his new position as Crown Prince... 
He's really hateful!"
 
-"Charlotte! How dare you! You're talking about the future king! You are his
sister, and you must respect him! 
At lunch I expect you to apologize to him for these words of yours. 
And as a sign of trust and respect towards him you will ask him to choose for you
a knight who will accompany you to the Great Ball that we will have in two weeks."
 
-"Ngh ... Ok, I'll do it. Excuse me, mother."
 
By now I have learned to obey. A month has passed since my transformation, and
every time I rebelled in some way, things got worse and worse.
Since I refused to comb my hair and put on makeup in the morning, my mother
began to take care of it herself. Which turned out to be even more unpleasant and
humiliating.
When I hit a knight who complimented me on my "incredible and feminine beauty",
I was forced to wear a corset all the time. It's terrible, it's very uncomfortable!
And I have many more examples...
It will be better to accept my new role, at least for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment