Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

12/2/19

Lost Rings


"What?! What would you mean "I lost the rings"?!”

A week ago my wife made a very special request for me: using her family's ancient magic rings to
exchange bodies for a few days.
She said she had always been curious about what life was like for the other gender, and that now
that her grandmother had passed on the rings to her, she could finally find out.
I obviously thought it was a joke, or maybe the beginning of a role-playing game to continue in
bed, so I accepted her proposal and I wore the ring, laughing.
The shock I felt a moment later is indescribable. After a flash of light, I found myself in front
of myself!
After I calmed down, my wife (in my body) hugged me, thanking me for giving her this chance.
Seeing her happiness, I didn't feel like pulling myself back, so we agreed to stay that way for a
week.
Today was the last day, and back home we would have to wear the rings to get back into our bodies.
But this news has changed everything.
And although I love my wife, and I am sure she also loves me, part of me is suspicious about this
"disappearance" of the rings
She really loved this week as a man.
I hope she didn't hide them in order to extend this particular period of our married life...

No comments:

Post a Comment