Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

12/1/19

Perfect.


Perfect. 
You are perfect.
By now you're ready to marry my son. 
 
As promised, having completed the training, you will receive the answers to the
questions you kept asking me.
 
1) Why am I doing this to you?
For my son, for his happiness. He never found love, and over time he fell into 
depression. You will heal every wound of his soul.
 
2) Why did I choose you?
Because among the few true friends of my son, among the few people who share his
interests, among the few he trusts, among the few who really love him, you are
the one who had the most suitable nature to be "trained" in a few months.
 
3) How is your girlfriend?
She's fine. After your disappearance, she suffered for a month, then started 
going out again. She immediately met a perfect guy for her, and a few days ago,
after only two months of relationship, they decided to get married.
If you really love her, you won't try to contact her, ruining her happy new life.
 
4) What awaits you after all you've been through?
As I announced, you will marry my son. You will be his perfect wife,his perfect
partner. You will be the mother of his children. You will be the housewife who
will look after him when he returns home after a long day at work.

5) Is my son involved in this affair?
No, he knows nothing about it. He is sad for your disappearance, and in these
3 months he has tried to find you in every way. He doesn't even know that I'm able
to do what I do, he doesn't know magic.

Honestly, I'm sorry you had to suffer such a radical transformation. For an athletic
and vigorous man as you were it must have been terrible to find yourself as a thin,
weak and petite woman.
And I'm sorry I had to give you so much pain to force you to learn everything you
need in your new life, from cleaning the house, ironing and cooking to taking care
of your new body and doing make-up.
But it was necessary.

Now I'll let you go, and you'll have to go to my son. Tell him everything, if you
prefer. The important thing is that you move to live with him. Even if you two try
to resist, eventually your friendship will turn into something more. You're a straight
woman now, after all.
 
My son will obviously look for me, to force me to change you back.
But he won't find me. I will not be found for many years.
For his happiness, I'm ready for that too.
But know that I will continue to watch over you, and that if you do not move to 
his home, or later you will move somewhere else, your family will suffer the 
consequences.  
Your brother could become a perfect Latin American carer for me, in a few years...
 
It depends only on you. 
Rule number one: stay with my son. 
Rule number two: don't find a job; you will have to be a housewife, so you can
concentrate on making my son happy full time.
The rest is up to you two.
But I am sure that in a few months, or at most a few years, you will get married.
It will be the beginning of your happy family, crowned by so many beautiful children,
whose conception will not be difficult, considering how much I have made you
fertile...

2 comments:

  1. I love the transformation and dialog in this caption!

    So hot to think about how it's "inevitable" that she will become romantically attracted to her man, get married, and get pregnant, no matter how much she protests, as the magic does it's work.

    It sounds like it's possible that she may delay the inevitable if she attempts to resist, but it will happen eventually due to the combination of the rules, the threat of transforming her loved ones, and her new attraction to men. I love that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, he/she and his friend already have mutual affection. Being now a straight man and a straight woman, living together for months, sharing the same interests... the spark of love will light up hahaha

      Delete