Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

12/2/19

FRANKly, it's sexist...

 
"But... What the hell..."

Frank is a sexist pig. 
He always has been.
And after years of "one night things" with poor deceived women and workplace harassment,
he finally found someone able to punish him. 
Or rather... educate him.
One of his colleagues, practicing the occult sciences, got tired of his attitude and lack of
respect for the women in their office.
So one evening, while he was working late in the office alone, he began to feel terrible cramps.
He fainted, and when he woke up he immediately felt physically very... different.
And after a long scream and a few minutes of paralysis in front of the mirror of his office due
to the shock,  “Francine” found a note left under her door.


Dear Frank,
your sexism has become unbearable, so drastic intervention was necessary.
Everyone, except the two of us, remember you only as Francine, my secretary.
Behave well for a year, prove me you have really changed, and I'll turn you back.
See you tomorrow at work.
If you need some "feminine" advice, call me.
                                                                      Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment