Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

11/21/19

You said...

How can you do this to me? 
You said you were just curious about what it feels like
to be a man. 
You said you wanted to try a male body just for 24 hours. 
You said you came to me because I was your only male friend you trusted enough to 
reveal that you inherited a spell book. 
And now, after having disappeared for three days with my body, 
do you call me to tell me that you have fled abroad to start a new life? 
A life like the man you wanted to be all your life?! 
I trusted you! 
You were my best friend! 
I loved you! 
And you said you loved me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment