Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

11/16/19

Red Hair

"And what's this...? Hair?"

For four years my father's kingdom has been at war with a neighboring kingdom, Rackmar. 
The war is going bad, our people risk a massacre.
Yesterday ambassadors of our enemy arrived, with whom my father spoke for hours, 
alone.
After the meeting, he came to me (his 18-year-old son), asking me "Son, would
you be ready for anything for the sake of your people?". Obviously I said "Sure, 
Father! What is it?", but he left without further explanation.

The next day, I woke up with a red tuft of hair in front of my face.
I became a girl!

During these first traumatic hours my parents explained what had happened to me. 
The ambassadors' peace proposal included the marriage between the king of Rackmar's son
and my father's daughter. 
The perfidious sovereign knew that my father had only two sons, aged 18 and 16, and sent
a potion to transform the major (me!) into a girl! The ambassadors handed over the potion 
to my father, demanding a reply within 24 hours.
My father chose the salvation of our people, even if it meant the sacrifice 
of my masculinity...

No comments:

Post a Comment