Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

11/22/19

Red Hair (part 2)

 
"Are you serious!? Are you kidding me?! The princess of Eraldon!?"
 
Three days have passed since my unpleasant transformation. 
 
For the first time, I left my room. And I was forced to do it with women's clothes,
since they are the only ones left in my rooms... 
 
My parents said they were very happy to see me finally going around the castle
again, and they immediately told me the glad tidings for the kingdom.
Villagers and soldiers have been celebrating for days since the end of the war and
other neighboring states are renewing diplomatic relations with us!
 
In particular, the king of Eraldon proposed his daughter's hand in marriage, to
seal a new long alliance.
The princess of Eraldon is famous for her beauty, and I always thought that one
day I would marry her.
Now, instead, it will be my younger brother the lucky one, being the only
remaining male heir of my father.
He will receive the crown that would have fallen to me, he will marry the woman
of my dreams, he will live the life I wanted to live... 
Meanwhile, I will stay in the castle of our old enemies, worrying only about 
generating heirs for their House...

No comments:

Post a Comment