Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

11/14/19

That witch!

It is not possible! 
That's Sarah, in my body, kissing my wife!
But... we woke up in each other's bodies just 3 days ago! 
It is not possible that she has already fallen in love with my wife in such a 
short time... She was a straight woman, for heaven's sake! 
Or so I thought... 
Now that I think about it, she seemed to me too little worried on the first day,
when we decided to live each other's lives while trying to figure out what had
happened... Oh no...
That witch wants to steal my wife, my heritage, my whole life!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I love identity theft stories where the protagonist is jealous and disapproves of the person in their body/life!

    I really love the expression of the woman in this caption as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like it! Yes, it is a perfect expression hahaha

      Delete