Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

12/21/22

Be optimistic

"Be optimist. 

Look at the bright side. 

It's true, that girl stole my life by swapping our bodies. 

It's true, I was a 25-year-old boy who just graduated from law school, and now I'm a 25-year-old girl who dropped out of school at 18. 

It's true, I had a bright future, while now I'm a girl who has to work in a fast food restaurant because she dropped out of school in her last year of high school. 

It's true, I've lost my family and my girlfriend, and in return I've received periods and uncomfortable clothes (and I don't have the money to buy new ones). 

It's true, in the last 2 months my life has been hell, but as always I have to look on the bright side. 

And being forced to work at this fast food restaurant for a living, at least I can eat my favorite burger whenever I want. 

So I have to be optimistic. 

I have to stay optimistic. 

I have to... *sob* be... *sob* optimistic... [crying sounds]"

1 comment: