Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

12/18/23

You're joking, right?

-"Forgive me, I didn't understand what you just 

said. You're joking, right? Because if you're not

joking, it would mean that you lied to me! For 2

months! So you have no idea why I turned into a

woman?!" 

-"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..."  
-"You're sorry! Oh, this makes up for the 2 months
you made me play the part of your girlfriend!" 
-"I... You're just so beautiful! I hoped that with a
little time you would fall in love with me..." 
-"How could I fall in love with you?! Until a few
moments ago I believed you were the cause of this
nightmare in which I am trapped! I thought you
transformed me with some black magic!" 
-"Okay, I'm an idiot. I hope you can forgive me. I 
really like you." 
-"Forgive you?! You forced me on humiliating dates!
You forced me to wear makeup! You even told me I
had to get my ears pierced! You freak!" 
-"I'm terribly sorry! But at least I didn't force you to
dress too femininely. And above all I didn't force
you to be intimate with me! I hoped that part would
be your free choice one day..." 
-"You idiot! I'm a man! I still feel like a man! This
body is not the real me! And I like women, not
weirdos like you! Now you better start running. I'll 
give you a 3 second head start." 
-"Please, let's talk about it..." 
-"1..." 
-"I'm sure I can help you in some way..." 
-"2..." 
-"Ok, ok, I'm leaving, don't look at me with those
murderous eyes!" 
-"3! Come here, you idiot! I may not be as muscular
and strong as before, but I can still hurt you a lot!" 
*sounds of a short chase and numerous kicks and
 punches*

1 comment: