Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

12/4/22

Stressful vacation

"I really needed a shower to relax for a moment. This is the most stressful "vacation" of my life! Damn me when I let myself be persuaded to come to the beach!" 

I've always loved the sea and the beach, but those days are clearly over. Since 4 months ago, when a rare virus mutated my Y chromosome into X, my life has been turned upside down. 

Turning into a girl in a matter of days was a shock, but I was able to resist thanks to my family, my best friends… and my girlfriend. But my girlfriend resisted until a month ago. She doesn't like girls, and eventually our relationship ended. I fell into an even worse depression, and my best friends organized a vacation to my favorite beach to help me: "15 days to relax and change perspective on things". They convinced me, with a little effort, and off we went. 

The vacation has been terrible until now! Wherever I go I perceive the eyes of guys following me or I hear some whistles. I hate wearing a women's swimsuit, but I have no alternative! I no longer have the balance of before and I can't surf. It's a constant disappointment and stress! I just wish I could hide this body in a baggy sweatshirt at my house! And even the showers are worse than before, with this mass of hair! Soon I'll have to go back to my friends by the sea, and the unsettling looks of half the beach will start again. Next year I will definitely go to the mountains!

1 comment: