Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

10/31/21

Uncomfortable bed, uncomfortable life

 

"Argh! Come on! There must be a more comfortable position! Even her bed is uncomfortable! Is there anything about my neighbor's life that doesn't get on my nerves?" 

Ever since my neighbor and I mysteriously swapped bodies, my life has been tremendously annoying. We are both 18 years old and in our last year of high school. But I was a popular football player, and she was a geek nerd. It is also for this reason that we have never become friends even though we have been neighbors for years. 

We are so different! Her bedroom is too childish, her clothes too feminine and out of fashion (I feel ridiculous wearing them!), her few friends are very boring, her mother is demanding in everything, her athletic skills are below zero... and even her bed is very uncomfortable! What the hell is that mattress?!

No comments:

Post a Comment