Requests and complaints

Requests are accepted: write me a message in a comment! There are some rules to respect: the proposed stories cannot
be "+18"; the characters must be adults (
at least 18 years old); I'm the one who chooses the gif to match the request.
For any kind of complaint, write a message in a comment. I will try to solve every problem as soon as possible!
Tell me your impressions!

8/22/21

Witch hunt

 - "You know what? I give up. This hunt ends here for me." 

* voiceover *: "What?! You can't give up now! After everything we've done to get here! After all we've sacrificed!" 

- ""We've sacrificed"? "WE"?! The only person who has lost everything is me. You told me it was going to be an easy job. You spotted a witch and convinced me that we could have stolen a lot of precious magical items. Too bad that witch knew how to defend herself! Each time she manages to escape. And every time before disappearing she throws a curse against us. And the curse hits me EVERY TIME! The first time she turned me into a girl. And I foolishly kept chasing the witch hoping to find out how to reverse the spell. The second time she changed my ethnicity and my accent. I became an undocumented Indian immigrant girl! I should have given up at that point... But stupidly I let you persuade me to continue. And she cursed me a third time. Now I'm not just a 25 year old Indian girl, but a 40-something year old Indian woman! Every time my situation gets worse. So I don't care what you can offer me: I give up. I don't want to make my life any worse. Best wishes with your witch hunt. If you manage to catch her or get some magical item from her that can give me my life back, let me know. Goodbye."

2 comments:

  1. I agree losing 20 years of your life in a second is an event that should start you questioning your methods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I were the friend, I'd be keen to try to figure out ways to make it up to her! = )

    fj

    ReplyDelete